Harmonia Renewable Energy SL (“Harmonia”) hereby informs all users of this website (www.harmoniaenergy.com) (hereinafter, the “Users”) accessible through the URL addresses www.harmoniaenergy.com/ .es, of the general conditions of access and use of this website.
This website is the property of Harmonia Renewable Energy SL., with registered address in Calle Valencia, 214 Bajos, Box Nº 117, 08011 Barcelona (Spain), tax identity number (CIF) B-B65790107, and registered in the Barcelona Companies Register in Volume _________, Folio _________, Section ______, Page __________.
Harmonia hereby reserves the right to modify the presentation and configuration of this website, as well as the present general conditions at any time and without prior notice. In consequence, the User should carefully read the general conditions every time they use this website.
General conditions of access and use of this website:
- The information contained in this website has been prepared solely to provide general information on Harmonia Renewable Energy SL.
- The information contained in this website must not be taken as advice or an offer to sell or negotiate with any type of securities, and must not be taken as the basis for any investment decision.
- Unless indicated otherwise, this website is only aimed at those people accessing from Spain. Harmonia does not guarantee that the products and services referred to in this website are available or suitable for their use in other places. Those who wish to access this website are responsible for compliance with local legislation, whenever and insofar as this is applicable.
- Harmonia has taken special care in preparing the content of this website. The information offered is considered reliable but may change at any time without prior notice. Insofar as the law allows, Harmonia is relieved of all express or explicit guarantees and does not assume any type of liability in relation to:
- the conditions of quality, availability and continuity in the operation of this website and/or of the products and services mentioned therein
- the unsuitability for any type of purpose and the failure to meet the expectations or usefulness that the users may have attributed to this website and/or of the products and services mentioned therein, and
- the breach, delay in compliance, defective compliance or termination due to any cause of the obligations undertaken by third parties and contracts made with third parties or through or due to access or use of this website and/or of the products and services mentioned therein.
- Harmonia shall not take any responsibility for any damages of any kind that may arise from the use of the information contained in this website.
- Harmonia does not guarantee that the information contained in this website is accurate verified, complete or current, and shall take no responsibility for the complete reliability, usefulness, veracity, lawfulness, accuracy, thoroughness and/or relevance of the data or information included in the content of this website, nor does it take responsibility for the disappointment of the trust that any person has placed in said information.
- This website contains links that direct the User to other websites that are not under Harmonia’s control. When the User clicks on any of these links they will leave this website. Harmonia has no control nor shall accept any responsibility for the content of any of those other websites.
- If any of the provisions of these general conditions of use of this website should be illegal, null and void or, for any reason, inapplicable, this provision shall be considered independent from the rest, and shall not affect the validity and compulsory nature of the other provisions.
- The intellectual property rights over the content of this website belong to Harmonia or to third parties that may have granted it a licence. However, any person is authorized to obtain a private licence of the content of this website under the following conditions:
- the material copied must be used with non-commercial purposes,
- the copies must reproduce and respect all the intellectual property rights warnings contained in the original material,
- the products, technologies or processes described in this website may be subject to other intellectual property rights of Harmonia or any third party. No licence shall be awarded with respect to those other intellectual property rights, and
- the images reproduced in this website are protected by copyright and may not be reproduced or appropriated in any way without the written authorization of the holder, or holders, of the rights.
- Harmonia does not control or guarantee the absence of virus or other elements in the content that may cause alterations to the User’s computer system (software or hardware) or his/her electronic documents and files.
- Those people who propose establishing a hyperlink between their web page and this website must meet the following conditions:
- the hyperlink shall only allow access to the web pages of this website, but cannot reproduce them in any way;
- the hyperlink shall only be made with the homepage of this website;
- no browser or browser frame shall be created on the web pages of this website;
- no false, inaccurate or incorrect statements or indications shall be made on the web pages of this website, and, in particular, it shall not be stated or led to believe that Harmonia has authorized the hyperlink or assumed in any way the content or services offered or made available from the web page where the hyperlink is established;
- Except for those signs which form part of the “hyperlink”, the website on which it appears will not contain any brand, trade name, company sign, name, logo, slogan or other distinctive signs belonging to Harmonia;
- The website on which the hyperlink is established shall not contain information or content that is unlawful, contrary to public morals, generally accepted decency and public order, nor shall it contain any content contrary to third party rights.
- Establishment of the hyperlink shall in no case imply the existence of a relationship between Harmonia and the owner of the web page it is established on, nor the acceptance and approval by Harmonia of its content or services.
- Harmonia has the right to terminate the contract or prevent access to this website:
- if the User infringes these terms and conditions;
- to end an infringement or prevent one if required by a legal or administrative authority legally authorized for this;
- for the appropriate maintenance, repair, updating or improvement of this website.
- Harmonia may request certain personal details from the User for the access or use ofcertain services,.
The details supplied shall form part of a file property of Harmonia Renewable Energy SL. The User shall have the right to access this file, as well as to exercise the rights of rectification, opposition to the use of these details with advertising purposes, or, where applicable, the cancellation of their personal details collected by Harmonia. For these effects and purposes, he or she should send their request by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or a written and signed request to the Company address.
These general conditions are governed by Spanish law. Both Harmonia and the users submit, waiving any other jurisdiction that may correspond to them, to the courts and tribunals of the city of Barcelona (Spain) for any disputes that may arise from provision of the Services subject to the present general conditions.